From: DON [mailto:email@example.com]
Sent: Thursday, November 04, 1999 5:15 PM
Subject: Fw: Nepalese Good Luck Tantra
THE FOLLOWING IS TAKEN FROM A NEPALESE GOOD LUCK TANTRA.
YOU'LL FIND IT TO BE WORTH READING AND WORTH SHARING:
Do not keep this message. The TANTRA must leave your hands within 96
hours. You will get a very pleasant surprise. This is true, even if
you are not superstitious.
I N S T R U C T I O N S F O R L I F E
1. Give people more than they expect and do it cheerfully.
2. Memorize your favorite poem.
3. Don't believe all you hear, spend all you have, or loaf all you
4. When you say it, mean it.
5. Look the person in the eye.
6. Be engaged at least six months before you get married.
7. Believe in love at first sight.
8. Never laugh at anyone's dreams. People who don't have dreams
don't have much.
9. Love deeply and passionately. You may get hurt, but it's the
only way to live life completely.
10. In disagreements, fight fairly. No name calling.
11. Don't judge people by their relatives, or by the life they were
12. Teach yourself to speak slowly but think quickly.
13. When someone asks you a question you don't want to answer,
14. Take into account that great love and great trust involve great
15. Call your mother.
16. Say "God Bless You" when you hear someone sneeze.
17. When you lose, don't lose the lesson.
18. Follow the three R's: Respect for self, Respect for others,
Responsibility for all your actions.
19. Don't let a little dispute injure a great friendship.
20. When you realize you've made a mistake, take immediate steps to
21. Smile when picking up the phone. The caller will hear it in your
22. Marry a person you love to talk to. As you get older, his/her
company become more important.
23. Spend some time alone.
24. Open your arms to change, but don't let go of your values.
25. Remember that silence is sometimes the best answer.
26. Read more books. Television is no substitute.
27. Live a good, honorable life. Then when you get older and think
back, you'll be able to enjoy it a second time.
28. Trust in God but lock your car.
29. A loving atmosphere in your home is the life. Do all you can to
create a tranquil, harmonious home.
30. In disagreements with loved ones, deal only with the current
Don't bring up the past.
31. Don't just listen to what someone is saying. Listen to why they
are saying it.
32. Share your knowledge. It's a way to achieve immortality.
33. Be gentle with the earth.
34. Pray or meditate. There's immeasurable power in it.
35. Never interrupt when you are being flattered.
36. Mind your own business.
37. Don't trust anyone who doesn't close his/her eyes when you kiss.
38. Once a year, go someplace you've never been before.
39. If you make a lot of money, put it to use by helping others
while you learn wealth's greatest satisfaction
40. Remember that not getting what you want is sometimes a wonderful
stroke of luck.
41. Learn the rules so you know how to break them properly.
42. Remember that the best relationship is one in which your want
for each other exceeds your need for each other.
43. Judge your success by what you had to give up in order to get
44. Live with the knowledge that your character is your destiny.
45. Approach love and cooking with reckless abandon.
SEND THIS TANTRA E-MAIL TO AT LEAST 5 PEOPLE AND IMPROVE.
0-4 people: Your life will improve slightly.
5-9 people: Your life will improve to your liking.
9-14 people: You will have at least 5 surprises in weeks.
15 people and above: Your life will improve and everything you ever
dreamed of will begin to take shape.
Even if you don't believe in chain letters and are convinced this
can't change your life in any way, how could it hurt to pass this good
advice along on the hope that it may help someone along the way, and
how could it hurt if you don't?
DO NOT read, copy or disseminate this
communication unless you are the intended addressee.
This e-mail communication contains confidential
and/or privileged information intended only for the
addressee. If you have received this communication
in error, please call us (collect) immediately at
(208) 344-7811 and ask to speak to the sender. Also,
please e-mail the sender to notify him/her immediately
that you have received the communication in error.
This is an automatically-generated notice. If you'd like to be removed
from the mailing list, please visit the Medicine-On-Line Discussion Forum
at <http://www.meds.com/con_faq.html>, or send an email message to:
with the subject line blank and the body of the message containing the line:
unsubscribe mol-cancer your-email-address
where the phrase your-email-address is replaced with your actual email