[MOL] Something for you! [00193] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Something for you!

People Ask" How can you be friends with someone you have never met?"

I tell them" You have never been online I bet!".

It's something people offline will never understand.

You open up your heart to friendship with your typing Hands.

It's a world full friendship at your finger tips, there is so much.

Online, it only takes a heart to reach people with your touch.

First you start out online, surfing all around.

Next thing you know a great friend will be found.

You will chat a lot and surf cyber space.

Soon it will be your second home, a comforting special place.

A Friend to share your dreams and your tears

and to help each other wipe away life's fears.

You will share life together and help each other along

You will make it thru bad weather because friendship is so strong.

No matter how far apart you go, your keyboards will keep you together.

and in your heart you will know you don't need a face to be a true friend forever.

So, How do you explain this to people who have never been online.

I guess it takes a gesture of friendship & a little bit of time.

So let's start by sending this around and passing our special touch.

A smile, a website, a gesture starts it all .. becoming friends doesn't take much!

Warmly, lillian