[MOL] Invitation to join Question.Com [00191] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Invitation to join Question.Com

Title: Invitation to join Question.Com

Greetings,

I represent a new web site called Question.Com. It's a place where people can connect with experts for answers to their questions and product referrals.  Our motto is "Ask an Expert. Ask a Friend."

As an expert in one of our targeted topics, I'd like to invite you to become a Pioneer Expert on Question.Com.

We're looking for knowledgeable people that enjoy communicating.  We want you to have fun with this, and we want to make it worth your time to be an expert at Question.Com - by giving you perks, referral fees, and a space in which to sell your products and services.  All on a nationally promoted, professional web site.

As a Pioneer, you will be helping us to build our business as well as yours. Therefore, you will have the opportunity to participate in our Pioneer Rewards program. Details are available on our web site: http://www.question.com

If you're not interested in this solicitation, my apology for the email. I don't believe in spam mail, and selected you to receive this letter only because I noticed your web listing.

Please visit our web site, reply to this email for more information, or give me a call today!

Sincerely,
Barbara Opyt
Expert Care Expert
email:  expertcare@question.com