[MOL] Fwd: Powerquote for November 5, 1999 [00185] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Fwd: Powerquote for November 5, 1999

Help Protect Our Heritage Forests at http://www.ourforests.org

---- Begin included message ----
Powerquotes - Creating Daily Insights and Inspiration
Volume 3, Number 220

"Expecting the world to be fair to you because you are a
good person is like expecting the bull not to charge
because you are a vegetarian."

- Unknown

Today's quote was suggested by Amy - who is a
Powerquoter, a mother of two boys, and works as staff
nurse for a crisis stabilization unit called First Call
For Help, Inc. They have a new crisis teen-line, with
the number being 1-877-419-SAFE http://www.firstcallnwo.org

Questions to Ponder

Do I expect the world to be fair to me?

If so, what kinds of problems has this belief caused me?

What is a more realistic expectation?

Subscribe to The Pennypincher, a FREE online newsletter
With money saving ideas.  Topics include recipes,
decorating, clothing, shopping, and other areas of
concern to frugal Homemakers.  See http://www.AllThingsFrugal.com/ for more info and
to sign up.
Have a Great Day!

Kevin Eikenberry
mailto:kevin@discian.com
http://www.discian.com

Kevin Eikenberry is a speaker, trainer, author, and
President of the Discian Group - a learning consulting
company committed to helping organizations, teams, and
Individuals reach their performance goals through learning.
For information about the Discian Group or its products
and services, visit our website at http://discian.com .

Permission is granted to freely copy or forward
Powerquotes to anyone that you wish, as long as you
forward the entire message, including the name and
email address of the author.  In fact, we'd love it if
you did!

Anyone may subscribe to Powerquotes.  It is completely
free of charge and we invite new subscriptions.  To
subscribe, send an Email to: pq@discian.com with the
word SUBSCRIBE in the subject line.  To unsubscribe,
send Email to: pq@discian.com with the words
UNSUBSCRIBE in the subject line.  You can also
subscribe and unsubscribe at http://discian.com/pq.htm .

ISSN: 1523-8008.  Library of Congress, Washington DC,
USA

 Copyright 1999, the Discian Group.  All rights reserved.

---- End included message ----