[MOL] 100,000 Ads [00183] Medicine On Line

[MOL] 100,000 Ads

YOUR AD COULD BE HERE !

THIS COULD BE YOUR AD, GOING TO HUNDREDS
OF THOUSANDS, EVEN MILLIONS !

We can make your phone ring ! We send out your ad to hundreds of
thousands !

One of the best ways to get orders by E-Mail advertising is by simply
sending out your ad to a TARGETED list with your phone number in it.
You could easily receive  200 - 300 calls a week for order placement,
catalog requests, or you can refer callers to your website.

Try our service one time during this promotion; 100,000 ads sent for
$49.95 or 200,000 for $69.95, 300,000 for $79.95 !

FREE BONUS: Order before 11/15/99 and we will submit your ad to
over 1,000 internet classified sites.

Call anytime   Gateway Promotions 949 855-4088

To be removed from this mailing send a message with the subject line of
'remove' to xout@NewAge.zzn.com , if the message comes back
undeliverable it is because complainers complained and they shut off the
remove address. Once the address is shut off we will not be able to
process any further  'remove' requests from this mailing.