RE: [MOL] SMOKE OUT DAY DUSTI? [00167] Medicine On Line

RE: [MOL] SMOKE OUT DAY DUSTI?

Lillian,

I have tried the patch and it was successful for me for about 4 months.  I
thought I had it licked and decided to have 'just one' at a social
gathering.  You know the rest of the story...   The only thing about the
patch is that I had the most vivid dreams, one night I dreamed that I saw a
big chicken trying to inhale a cigarette.  I guess I don't have to be a
psychologist to interpret that one eh?  I guess it is hard for me to tell
Mom to quit when I do but I use the excuse that I'm 26 and have not been
smoking as long as her, I agree that sounds very hypocrytical.  Good luck
quitting on Saturday, as for me, I think I will call the Doctor and see
about trying the patch again, this time I will take it off at night time
though.  Mom had tried zyban before, she has also tried hypnotist, went to
L.A. for a shot behind her ear, & has tried the gum.  At this point with her
situation, she feels like smoking adds to her quality of life-hah!  I bought
her an air filter for her room and she props the balcony door open so my son
doesn't have to breathe it.  Let me know how you do this weekend with
quitting.

Regards

Dusti