Re: [MOL] SMOKE OUT DAY DUSTI? [00162] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] SMOKE OUT DAY DUSTI?

wellbutrin works also...least it did for me

At 12:37 PM 11/4/99 -0800, you wrote:
>The best day to stop smoking was yesterday!  Saturday is my due date, have
>my patches and all.  Should we give it a try together?  Hard to tell your
>mom to stop smoking if your smoking, huh?  I had wanted the Zanban; however
>one of its side effects is seizures and I was not willing to take that
>chance.  I have enough wrong with me already!!!
>Warmly, lillian

>  ( Very informational, good tips, Molers pictures, art work and much
>more....

Regards,
red-eye

Assistant Director
TortoiseAid International
http://www.tortoiseaid.org
Wild Caught?  I think NOT!

Keeper of the "Herp Phile" <mailto:redeye8@flash.net>
You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed...