Re: [MOL] question on chemo side effects [00161] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] question on chemo side effects

I quit in July after 32 years of smoking 2-3 packs a day.
I remember when they were 55 cents a pack. My family was delighted to see
me beat this one...as am I :-)

At 09:40 AM 11/4/99 -0800, you wrote:
>I agree Dusti, give it a try. I smoked for 15 years and quit when I
>found out I was pregnant. Cold turkey but tried many times before that
>to quit. If you can't do it for yourself, work yourself some scenarios
>where you are leaving a legacy for your children. If they are young
>enough, maybe they won't start. Do some fantazing and think ahead what
>it will be like to be smoke free. In Victoria, BC, the entire city has
>prohibited smoking inside any building. So we have a lot of OUTDOOR
>seating areas for the poor smokers. You could come inside if you visit!
>
>Best wishes, Jeanne

Regards,
red-eye

Assistant Director
TortoiseAid International
http://www.tortoiseaid.org
Wild Caught?  I think NOT!

Keeper of the "Herp Phile" <mailto:redeye8@flash.net>
You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed...