Re: [MOL] question on chemo side effects [00159] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] question on chemo side effects

I agree Dusti, give it a try. I smoked for 15 years and quit when I
found out I was pregnant. Cold turkey but tried many times before that
to quit. If you can't do it for yourself, work yourself some scenarios
where you are leaving a legacy for your children. If they are young
enough, maybe they won't start. Do some fantazing and think ahead what
it will be like to be smoke free. In Victoria, BC, the entire city has
prohibited smoking inside any building. So we have a lot of OUTDOOR
seating areas for the poor smokers. You could come inside if you visit!

Best wishes, Jeanne