[MOL] Breast cancer and soy [00158] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Breast cancer and soy

I took it as good news! Takes the place of where the estrogen would
normally hook itself up. I am not estrogen/progesterine sensitive. Hug
to you. a fine day here, sunny, cold but not freezing, Off to my
acupuncturist. and then uptown just for a walk. Love, Jeanne