[MOL] A career as an oncologist [00157] Medicine On Line

[MOL] A career as an oncologist

Hi, as far as I know. Oncologists are medical doctors and must be
trained as such first. A batchelor degree in sciences usually, then 4
years of medical school, a year as an intern and then a few years as a
resident specializing in oncology. Did you try searching under the
topics medical schools and oncology as a combination search.. A local
doctor could tell you more. Good luck to you on your assignment.