[MOL] True Story [00154] Medicine On Line

[MOL] True Story

Hi, guys:  I have to tell you about this.  One of our secretaries has the
cutest, little girl you ever saw -- TV commercial type -- named Sarah.  She
came home one day and said to her mother, "You never ask me about my day, so
I'm going to tell you all about my day at school."  (Sarah is 6).  She
proceeded to tell Martina every painfully boring detail of her entire day.
She got to recess.  She said, "At recess I got in a fight with Kyle.  He
called me the "b" word, and I told him the "c" word."  Martina gasped.  She
was horrified.  She said, "Sarah!  No!"  Sarah responded, "Yes!  He called
me a BABY, and I told him I didn't have to take that CRAP!"

DO NOT read, copy or disseminate this