RE: [MOL] question on chemo side effects [00153] Medicine On Line

RE: [MOL] question on chemo side effects

Hi Dusti:  Zoloft the anti-anxiety helped me.  I used it for a period of
about 6 weeks and then switched to St. John's Wort for about that same
amount of time.

I also used something to sleep (Ativan) for at least a year.

Your friend June