RE: [MOL] Chicken Soup for the Singles Soul....Lil [00147] Medicine On Line

RE: [MOL] Chicken Soup for the Singles Soul....Lil

Hi Lil:  I have netscape.  When Ross did the album I could get in no
problem.  When Nancy did it I had problems sometimes.  Now with you
doing it a few weeks ago I could get in but not to the page that had
Jessica Rose's picture.  Then yesterday I could get into Angelfire but
nothing to do with the mol album.  I will try again this afternoon.

Love June