[MOL] hi, i'm hoping to speak to you about oncology [00143] Medicine On Line

[MOL] hi, i'm hoping to speak to you about oncology

Hi, I'm a Middle Schooler looking for help(answers) on some questions about
oncology for a research project. The research project was for everyone in our
class to pick a career and then find information about it, like what schools
you would have to go to, and if you would need a masters degree, and what you
would be working with and what you were actully doing. I went to different
search enjins to look up stuff on oncology, but all i could find was like
support groups and talk about different cancers.; nothing that i was really
looking for. I need to know about training and things that i need to work
with and different medicins and how different cancers are treated in
different ways. I'm specificlly trying to find out about hematology oncology
but i would love to know anything about oncology that you think might be
useful to me in this situation. thank you so much for you time, i hope you
have a great day!
-lily
ps. if you could get back to me tomorrow(novermber 4, 1999) that would be the
best, thanks again!