Re: [MOL] (no subject) [00142] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] (no subject)

Danille:  I believe I just read that Burzinski trials are for brain; but
here is his address and contact phone number.  I am sorry to hear of your
father and if we may be of further help, just ask, your friend, lillian

If you would like to contact Dr. Burzynski you can call him at:
 (713)597-0111
 or you can write him at:
 12000 Richmond Ave.
 Suite 260