[MOL] (no subject) [00140] Medicine On Line

[MOL] (no subject)

Can you send more information reguarding Burzinski trials to me. My dad has
Lymphoma cancer. He has been through chemo therapy and radiation. He is now
trying Rituxan. If this does not work for him we would like to look into
other treatments and options. Can you please help. I hope i have sent this to
the right people. If not, please direct me in the right way. Thanks for your
time.

Danielle Franck
7019 Lynalan Ave.
Whittier, Ca 90606