[MOL] Getting to know you/reply from Mam [00138] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Getting to know you/reply from Mam

Getting to know you

Ok, here's what to do.
Copy this email and change all the answers so they
apply to you.
Then send it to everyone you know, INCLUDING me.
You should get back a lot of e-mail.
You'll learn a lot of things about your friends that
you maybe didn't know.
Please take five minutes of your day to do this.
It's fun and you get to know your friends a little bit
more.
Enjoy mine and I look forward to reading yours

G'day, Mam here. Here's mine, very different to Kath's!

FULL NAME:Marianne Rose
NICKNAME: Mam, Mez, Merly, Honey, Witch, Dollface (not nec. in that
order!)
BIRTHPLACE:   Sydney, Australia
CHURCH: Babtised Roman Catholic (non-practising)Like the Salvo's better!
CROUTONS or BACON BITS:  Croutons
FAVORITE SALAD DRESSING:  Italian (Don't usually have any though).
DO YOU DRINK:  On occasion
SHAMPOO or CONDITIONER: Clairol
HAVE YOU EVER GONE SKINNY DIPPING: Of course - somewhere B.C! (before
Children!).
DO YOU MAKE FUN OF PEOPLE: You Bet! None more than myself though!

FAVORITE COLORS:  Blue.
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN CONVICTED OF A CRIME:  Not for want of trying! *grin*
ONE PILLOW OR TWO: Two - one soft, one hard.
PETS: One puppy- Gypsy. Kelpie/Shepherd cross. Do kids count? Five of
them. All tiolet trained. Working on the puppy!

YOUR BAD TIME OF DAY:  Mid-afternoon -- by then I'm
getting tired. Me too Kath.
FAVORITE TIME OF YEAR: Spring & Autumn
ADIDAS, NIKE, or REEBOK:  Who can afford any of them?
FAVORITE PERFUME or COLOGNE:  Anais Anais. Perle noir.
RAINY or SUNNY: Sunny - warm but not hot.
OCEAN or MOUNTAINS:  Both. Ocean for contemplation. Mountain for
regeneration.
SWEET or SOUR:  Neither. Spicy for me. Unless it's chocolate!
SLEEP or PARTY: Right now....Sleep. Offer me a decent beer or
two...Party!
ALONE or TOGETHER:  A little of both.  Too much of
either isn't good for me (Me too!)
MTV or VH1:  ??
WINTER or SUMMER:  Summer I s'pose.
NYC or Paris:  Haven't been to either! But NYC seems closer to molers!
FIRST DATE, KISS or HUG:  Both!

FAVORITE TYPES OF MUSIC: Easy listening. classical. country. most types.
DREAM CAR: Like old Holdens
TYPE OF CAR YOU DRIVE NOW: Mitsubishi L300 8 seater people mover.
WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CAR: HQ V8 Holden
TOOTHPASTE:  Colgate flourigard
FAVORITE FOOD: Italian. Mexican. Indian. Salads.
DO YOU GET ALONG WITH YOUR PARENTS: Absolutely.
HERO:  My grandfather.
FAVORITE TOWN: Too many to list.
FAVORITE ICE CREAM:I'm not keen. Will occasionally have boysenberry or
passionfruit - like once a year.
FAVORITE SOFT DRINK: Don't really like soft drink.
FAVORITE TYPE OF FAMILY GAME: Twister.
FAVORITE WEB SITE: Too many to list
FAVORITE SUBJECT IN SCHOOL:  English.
LEAST FAVORITE SUBJECT IN SCHOOL: Sociology
FAVORITE MOVIE YOU HAVE SEEN RECENTLY: Movies? who has time for movies?
FAVORITE MOVIE OF ALL TIME: Lots of them too!
FAVORITE ALCOHOLIC DRINK: Beer; Tia Maria & Milk, Glass Mountain; Tr2.
FAVORITE SPORT TO WATCH: Swimming; Rugby League.
SAY ONE NICE THING ABOUT THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO
YOU:  Nanc is a sweet
person with a huge heart. (Ditto from Mam)

Kathy is the kind of friend everyone wants to have.