Re: [MOL] Breast cancer and soy [00137] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Breast cancer and soy

Jeanne:  Thank you so much, and what a great job you did.  I have saved your
response and now I must evaluate if I will continue on with the soy and
tofu; etc.  Gosh!  Decisions, decisions, decisions!  love you, lillian
Warmly, lillian