Re: [MOL] Diane! [00136] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Diane!

Diane, please don't over do it, I want you to really heal well, you have had
a big surgery and it takes some time.  Listen to this mother hen!  I will be
praying very hard for you and just as soon as you send me the good news, I
will put something special up over the forum.  How are the kiddies and how
is Mr. Right?  Haven't seen you talking about him lately, you know I don't
miss a trick!  Take care, relax while getting your tests and prayers are
with you.   Your friend, lillian