Re: [MOL] Diane/June [00135] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Diane/June

Hi Lillian..how are you?

WOrk is going ok. I am so tired. I have been going in
early and staying late to make up my time since I am
going to be off tomorrow to go get my bone scan and ct
scan done. I think I will sleep thru the test. LoL

There is alot of stress and pressure from management
sicne the contract is coming up November 30. We should
know in the next few weeks if we still have it or not.
I should still ahve my job tho.

Love
Diane

=== message truncated ===