RE: [MOL] Diane/June/Lil [00132] Medicine On Line

RE: [MOL] Diane/June/Lil

Hi Dusti....unfortunately....lung cancer doesn't
discriminate with age. I am 36 and was diagnosed in
Aug with Bronchioloaveoloar carcinoma. The docs think
they got it all in surgery. I go for a bone scan
tomorrow. When I go to the oncologist I always seem to
be the youngest person in there.  I think June has the
same type that I was diagnosed with. She has been such
an inspiration to me.

Your friend,
Diane
--- "Barham, Dusti # IHTUL"