RE: [MOL] Thanks Dusti [00105] Medicine On Line

RE: [MOL] Thanks Dusti

Thanks Andrea, that was a nice letter.  I also wanted to say that before all
of this, I don't think I was a 'deeply' religious person either.  I've read
that God uses 'suffering' as a way to pull people back to him and maybe
that's what happened to me.  Anyway, I hope you continue to stay on this
forum for a while and hopefully we can deal with all of this together.

Regards

Dusti