RE: [MOL] Diane/June/Lil [00096] Medicine On Line

RE: [MOL] Diane/June/Lil

Hi Dusti:  I'm 52.  Emphysema starts hitting people in their 40's, first
starts the shortness of breath when they go up stairs or run or
something like that.  I know my breathing difference started to show up
in my 30's.  When I would be on the phone someone would say are you
breathing heavy?  Those are the indicators.

I am sure if I didn't insist on a chest xray it wouldn't have been found
for quite a while.  I had spit up a dime size amount of blood when I
coughed due to a cold.  The doctor told me to just take an antibiotic
but since my mother died of blood clots in her lungs I wanted further
investigation.

I just finished sending an email to Lil because I can't get into the
album.  Last night when I tried I couldn't even get to the Main Web
Page.

Take care.  Your friend June