RE: [MOL] Chicken Soup for the Singles Soul....Lil [00095] Medicine On Line

RE: [MOL] Chicken Soup for the Singles Soul....Lil

Hi Lil:  I can never open your chicken soup and last evening I tried to
go to the Mol Album and this time I couldn't find it.  I am using the
same address that let me get to most of it last time I tried but
wouldn't let me get past Nancy's picture.  I told you that part already.

June