[MOL] Getting to Know You [00092] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Getting to Know You

Getting to know you

Ok, here's what to do.
Copy this email and change all the answers so they apply to you.
Then send it to everyone you know, INCLUDING me.
You should get back a lot of e-mail.
You'll learn a lot of things about your friends that you maybe didn't know.
Please take five minutes of your day to do this.
It's fun and you get to know your friends a little bit more.
Enjoy mine and I look forward to reading yours

Okay, Nanc -- here I go!

FULL NAME:   Kathleen B. Corrigan
NICKNAME: Kathy, Kath, Kat
BIRTHPLACE:   Winnemucca, Nevada
CHURCH:  Mormon (Jack)
CROUTONS or BACON BITS:  Croutons
FAVORITE SALAD DRESSING:  Caesar
DO YOU DRINK:  Yes, on weekends
SHAMPOO or CONDITIONER: Both -- Pantene, Biolage
HAVE YOU EVER GONE SKINNY DIPPING: Yep.
DO YOU MAKE FUN OF PEOPLE:  Of course, but not in a mean way, I hope.
FAVORITE COLORS:  Blue and yellow.
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN CONVICTED OF A CRIME:  No
ONE PILLOW OR TWO: three
PETS: Schnauzer - Norman; Lhasa Apso - Guido; Yorkie - Button Michelle; Blue
Persian - Maggie; Silver Himalyan - Mr. Puck; Golden Himalayan - Leonard;
huge black tabby - Holmes; large brother - Reilly.
YOUR BAD TIME OF DAY:  Mid-afternoon.  By then I'm braindead.
FAVORITE TIME OF YEAR:  spring
ADIDAS, NIKE, or REEBOK:  Reebok.
FAVORITE PERFUME or COLOGNE:  Alfred Sung; Jessica McClintock; Poeme by
Lancome
RAINY or SUNNY: Sunny
OCEAN or MOUNTAINS:  Ocean.  It's soothing and helps me think.
SWEET or SOUR:  Sour or salty.  Not much into sweets.
SLEEP or PARTY: Party, of course.  Can sleep any time.
ALONE or TOGETHER:  A little of both.  Too much of either isn't good for me.
VH1:  Neither.
WINTER or SUMMER:  Summer
NYC or Paris:  New York City.  It's wonderful.
FIRST DATE, KISS or HUG:   I can't remember.
FAVORITE TYPES OF MUSIC: Soft jazz; new age, classical
DREAM CAR: Mercedes
TYPE OF CAR YOU DRIVE NOW:  Invisible.  Ex took the car.
WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CAR: 1958 pink Ford!
TOOTHPASTE:  Mentadene
FAVORITE FOOD: Calamari, stuffed portabellas, veal marsala
DO YOU GET ALONG WITH YOUR PARENTS: Yes, definitely.
HERO:  My sister.
FAVORITE TOWN:  Newport, Oregon; New York City
FAVORITE ICE CREAM: Don't like ice cream.
FAVORITE SOFT DRINK: Pepsi
FAVORITE TYPE OF FAMILY GAME: Madlibs; Scrabble
FAVORITE WEB SITE:  Don't have one.
FAVORITE SUBJECT IN SCHOOL:  English.
LEAST FAVORITE SUBJECT IN SCHOOL: Math.
FAVORITE MOVIE YOU HAVE SEEN RECENTLY:  Sixth Sense
FAVORITE MOVIE OF ALL TIME:  Babe.
FAVORITE ALCOHOLIC DRINK: Chardonnary, Merlot
FAVORITE SPORT TO WATCH:  Basketball; golf
SAY ONE NICE THING ABOUT THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU:  Nancy is a dear
with a huge heart.

OF EVERYONE YOU SENT THIS TO WHO IS LEAST LIKELY TO  RESPOND:
Dee Higgins

DO NOT read, copy or disseminate this