No Subject [00089] Medicine On Line

No Subject

Getting to know you

Ok, here's what to do.
Copy this email and change all the answers so they apply to you.
Then send it to everyone you know, INCLUDING me.
You should get back a lot of e-mail.
You'll learn a lot of things about your friends that you maybe didn't know.
Please take five minutes of your day to do this.
It's fun and you get to know your friends a little bit more.
Enjoy mine and I look forward to reading yours

Hi, Everyone:  Kathy here.  Here's mine.

FULL NAME:   Kathleen B. Clark Corrigan
NICKNAME: Kathy, Kath, Kat
BIRTHPLACE:   Winnemucca, NV
CHURCH:  Mormon (Jack)
CROUTONS or BACON BITS:  Croutons
FAVORITE SALAD DRESSING:  Caesar
DO YOU DRINK:  On weekends
SHAMPOO or CONDITIONER: Pantene, Biolage
HAVE YOU EVER GONE SKINNY DIPPING: Yep.
DO YOU MAKE FUN OF PEOPLE:  Of course.  But I try not to be mean.
FAVORITE COLORS:  Blue.
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN CONVICTED OF A CRIME:  No
ONE PILLOW OR TWO: three
PETS: Schnauzer -- Norman, Lhasa Apso -- Guido; Yorkie -- Button Michelle;
Blue Persian -- Maggie; Golden Himalayan -- Leonard; Silver Himalayan -- Mr.
Puck; huge, black tabby -- Holmes; large brother -- Reilly.
YOUR BAD TIME OF DAY:  Mid-afternoon -- by then I'm getting tired.
FAVORITE TIME OF YEAR:  spring
ADIDAS, NIKE, or REEBOK:  Reebok
FAVORITE PERFUME or COLOGNE:  Alfred Sung; Jessica McClintock; Poeme by
Lancome; Red Door
RAINY or SUNNY: Sunny
OCEAN or MOUNTAINS:  Ocean
SWEET or SOUR:  Sour.  Can't get into sweets.
SLEEP or PARTY: Party, of course.
ALONE or TOGETHER:  A little of both.  Too much of either isn't good for me.
MTV or VH1:  VH1.
WINTER or SUMMER:  Summer
NYC or Paris:  New York City.  Love it.
FIRST DATE, KISS or HUG:   Hug, probably.  Don't remember!
FAVORITE TYPES OF MUSIC: Soft jazz, classical
DREAM CAR: Mercedes.
TYPE OF CAR YOU DRIVE NOW:  Invisible.
WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CAR: 1957 Ford -- pink!
TOOTHPASTE:  Mentadine
FAVORITE FOOD: calamari, stuffed portabellas.
DO YOU GET ALONG WITH YOUR PARENTS: Absolutely.
HERO:  My father; my sister; my mother.
FAVORITE TOWN: Ashland, Oregon -- Shakespearean Festival.
FAVORITE ICE CREAM: I don't like ice cream.
FAVORITE SOFT DRINK: Pepsi
FAVORITE TYPE OF FAMILY GAME: Madlibs
FAVORITE WEB SITE:  I don't know.  Our law firm website, I guess.
FAVORITE SUBJECT IN SCHOOL:  English.
LEAST FAVORITE SUBJECT IN SCHOOL: Math.
FAVORITE MOVIE YOU HAVE SEEN RECENTLY:  Sixth Sense
FAVORITE MOVIE OF ALL TIME:  Babe; Titanic
FAVORITE ALCOHOLIC DRINK: Chardonnay, Merlot
FAVORITE SPORT TO WATCH:  Golf
SAY ONE NICE THING ABOUT THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU:  Nanc is a sweet
person with a huge heart.

OF EVERYONE YOU SENT THIS TO WHO IS LEAST LIKELY TO  RESPOND:
Dee Higgins.  But she may surprise me!

DO NOT read, copy or disseminate this