Re: [MOL] Stereotactic Radiosurgery/June- Lil [00087] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Stereotactic Radiosurgery/June- Lil

Andrea,
My husband was diagnosed with colon cancer Sept. 98 he had surgery in Oct of
98 and six months of chemo 5fu oral pills. At his one year check they found a
tumor on his liver thats where we are today next week he will have liver
resection surgery then more chemo.In your post you said that your Mom was
having radition following the chemo, where was her tumor large intestine or
small? why I ask is they never suggested this to my husband and I wonder why.
I will pray your Mom,and you. God bless Luiza