Fwd: Undeliverable: Re: [MOL] Stereotactic Radiosurgery/June [00085] Medicine On Line

Fwd: Undeliverable: Re: [MOL] Stereotactic Radiosurgery/June

---- Begin included message ----
Your message

  To:      Dusti.Barbara@tulsa.cistech.com
  Subject: Re: [MOL] Stereotactic Radiosurgery/June
  Sent:    Tue, 2 Nov 1999 11:11:11 -0500

c=US;a= ;p=national data
co;o=ihtulsa;dda:SMTP=Dusti.Barbara@tulsa.cistech.com; on Tue, 2 Nov 1999
11:09:44 -0500
    The recipient name is not recognized
    The MTS-ID of the original message is: c=US;a= ;p=national data
co;l=CLAVEN9911021609WDTN6FY5
    MSEXCH:IMS:national data corporation:ihtulsa:CLAVEN 0 (000C05A6) Unknown
Recipient

From: Lukenb@aol.com
To: Dusti.Barbara@tulsa.cistech.com
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 1999 11:11:11 -0500

Dusti,
My husband is 54. Yes we both are so happy that he can be operated on. It is

amazing how we are given the strength to cope with such adversities. I'm not

not going to kid myself the odds are less then 50/50 of a five year survial
rate but today that is good enough to give us the hope to fight. I will pray

for all the cancer patients I put my trust in Jesus. Thanks Luiza
---- End included message ----