RE: [MOL] Diane [00083] Medicine On Line

RE: [MOL] Diane

Hi Diane:  The only thing I find hard to take in Florida is the extreme
heat in July and August.  I was planning on moving there when I found
out I had cancer.  At that point I stayed here so that my job would
cover my insurance.  Have a good day.  June