Re: [MOL] lawsuits... [00082] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] lawsuits...

The only way my cancer was detected was by radiologist feeling the lump
before he did the mammagram.  He does that for all his suspected breast
cancer patients.  My surgeon said he would have missed it if the
radiologist had not marked the film.  I sure could not see it and it was
almost 4 cm!  Charlotte