RE: [MOL] Diane [00078] Medicine On Line

RE: [MOL] Diane

Hi June
Sounds like those kids are gonna keep you on your
toes.  BUt I am sure you will enjoy being with them.
It is always nice to see family again. My dad has a
place in Florida as well. I like it here. I use to
live there as a child.

Take care
Love
Diane