RE: [MOL] Stereotactic Radiosurgery/June- Lil [00061] Medicine On Line

RE: [MOL] Stereotactic Radiosurgery/June- Lil

Hi Andrea,

I am also new to this discussion but like you, am so impressed by the
support and inspiration provided by all.  I posted my first message last
Friday and since then, have received many supportive and informative

My Mom also has colon cancer.  She was diagnosed in June of this year with a
stage III tumour and is currently going through chemotherapy.  She starts
her radiation treatment on Monday, November 8th.  It has been a hard journey
for our family but we are moving forward day-by-day.  As Lillian says, there
are more people living with cancer than dying from it!!

I would be happy to share my family's experiences with you and I am sure
that I can also learn from your experience.  Let me know more about your Mom
and yourself -- there's lots we can compare notes on I'm sure!

Your friend,
Kelly