RE: [MOL] Stereotactic Radiosurgery/June- Lil - Andrea [00055] Medicine On Line

RE: [MOL] Stereotactic Radiosurgery/June- Lil - Andrea

Hi Andrea:  Welcome.  If you have any questions, please let us know.
Why don't you write a little about your mother and yourself so we can
share some info.  There's a lot of people here with lots of different
experience.

your friend June A.