RE: [MOL] Stereotactic Radiosurgery/June- Lil [00054] Medicine On Line

RE: [MOL] Stereotactic Radiosurgery/June- Lil

Hello,

I am not sure what to write or who to write to but I am here reading all
these wonderful emails and I am gaining inspiration.  My mother has cancer
and I am finding it very difficult to cope.

Everyone here sounds like they are old friends and it makes me very proud to
see each person going out of their way to support each other.

I wish I had known about this last year when my mother was first diagnosed.
But, I know about it now and I hope that I will be able to offer some
support as well as receive it.

Thanks so much,
Andrea