RE: [MOL] Stereotactic Radiosurgery/June [00053] Medicine On Line

RE: [MOL] Stereotactic Radiosurgery/June

Dusty,

Do (or did) you have colon cancer?  My mom was diagnosed last year and has
gone through chemo.  However, tests show some irregularities in the
colon--but not in the surrounding organs (liver etc.).

I would like to hear about your experience with colon cancer...I am very
afraid for my mom.

Thanks so much,
Andrea