Re: [MOL] hemangiopericytoma [00052] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] hemangiopericytoma

Wanda,
I am very sorry to hear that so many forms of chemotherapy did not work for
you.  My mom has just finished a round (6 months) of chemo but the test
results are showing the cancer may be back.  She had emergency surgery last
November when the (unknown) tumor in her bowel burst.

I think it is amazing that you are so dealing with your situation so
positively.  I am finding it very difficult to remain strong and upbeat but
I'll take inspiration from you.

Please take care.  I wish you all the best.
Andrea