Re: [MOL] Esiac [00046] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Esiac

Hi Mark.  Eissac has two formulas.  One has eight herbs in it and one
has only four out of  the eight .  The one I take has the four. I cannot
take the whole eight because  one is a natural estrogen and my tumor was
estrogen receptive.     I also take Cell Forte IP-6 with Inositol and
seem to be having good results with these things.  You have to remember
every body is different. What does wonders for one person may not do a
thing for another.  I'm convinced there is something out there to help.
I will pray that you find it.  Charlotte
PS  Cell Forte has a web site