RE: [MOL] Diane BTY ! - Diane [00041] Medicine On Line

RE: [MOL] Diane BTY ! - Diane

June,

he said he likes to be aggressive and make sure there
are no cancer cells anywhere else in the body. Being I
am only 36. Does that make sense to you? So you think
it isn't necessary for me to go thru it? I am confused
as to what to do. I want to listen to and trust the
docs but I know they aren't always right..then
again..neither am I...LoL My appointment is this
friday after my bone and body scan thursday. I would
like to have your docs number and see if he wants to
call...thanks  =)

How ya doin on yours?

Love,
Diane