RE: [MOL] Diane [00021] Medicine On Line

RE: [MOL] Diane

Hi again:  I am going to West Melbourne.  That is where my middle
daughter Melissa lives.  She has 3 boys 6 1/2, 4 1/2 and 2 1/2.  They
are a REAL handful so I can't classify this as a vacation.  My youngest
daughter Cara is going with me.  She lived in Florida for about 1 1/2
yrs. so she is looking forward to visiting old friends.

My only worry with the chemo is the lowering of your resistance to
keeping yourself in top shape.  This is projecting because he may not
give it to you.  Well by now you have my other email too.

Love June