Re: [MOL] Stereotactic Radiosurgery/June- [00019] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Stereotactic Radiosurgery/June-

Oh, I was just being kind in calling it a spot, sometimes I don't know if I
should say spot, tumor or mass?????  Don't mind me, only trying to give you
a positive attitude.  That's right you already have that.  What?  No pet
scan, shucks, I was counting on that for Chuck.  Darn!  You know I am with
you all the way June, keep us posted pal.  Love ya, lillian