RE: [MOL] Stereotactic Radiosurgery/June-Lil [00013] Medicine On Line

RE: [MOL] Stereotactic Radiosurgery/June-Lil

Hi Lil;  What spot??  I have a new tumor the size is 1.2 x 1.2 cm.  That
is what they are going to radiate.  The one they did last year has not
grown, it is smaller and they will just leave it alone unless something
else happens.  I didn't say anything about a PET Scan.  I think everyone
should have one but I don't run the show.  Love Me