Re: [MOL] Esiac [00012] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Esiac

Dear Mark:
It's a tea made up with herbs such as burdock root, sorrell, slippery elm, etc.
"developed" by a Canadian nurse - Rene Caisse - thereby the name - backwards -
Essiac....it can be obtained at natural food stores - either the mixture already
prepared, or the herb mixture to steep oneself.  I drink it regularly for my
cancer.  There are lots of sites on the web - mostly under alternative
treatments for cancer - you can search under ESSIAC. Good luck.  Cori.