RE: [MOL] Stereotactic Radiosurgery [00008] Medicine On Line

RE: [MOL] Stereotactic Radiosurgery

Hi Alvin:  This is a new tumor in lower rt. lobe just below the one that
was treated a year ago September.  I had 2 wedge resections removed in
Oct. 97 from the upper rt. lobe, they weren't tumors yet but were
malignant.  Same as 1 lymph node.  As far as I know they only checked
one lymph node during surgery.

What type of NSCLC does your wife have?  I understand that there is very
reasonable housing across from the hospital.

If you have any more questions, feel free.  Your friend June A.