Re: [MOL] Yippppeeeeeee! [00006] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Yippppeeeeeee!

Hi Lillian,
I will be thinking good thoughts for both you & your husband

 My husband goes to Statin Island Univ. Hos. for SR Nov. 8, 1999.  Finally,
what took us nine weeks here in the South has taken two hour's up at Statin
Island.  I am so relieved he will be starting treatments.  If any MOLER
happens to be going through treatment about that time, please let me know.
Your friend and
Warmly, lillian

Regards,
red-eye

Assistant Director
TortoiseAid International
http://www.tortoiseaid.org
Wild Caught?  I think NOT!

Keeper of the "Herp Phile" <mailto:redeye8@flash.net>
You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed...