RE: [MOL] Diane BTY ! - Diane [00005] Medicine On Line

RE: [MOL] Diane BTY ! - Diane

Hi Diane:  I was thinking about what my pulmonary doctor said to me last
week.  He said " there is 3 things we know about broncho alveolar, 1 is
that it is slow growing, 2 is that chemo doesn't help and 3 is if you
don't get it all the first time it will keep popping up".  If you want
his phone no. for your doctor to call him, I can give it to you off
line.  They said they got yours all, so why the chemo?

June