[MOL] multiple myloma [01233] Medicine On Line

[MOL] multiple myloma

I just read about the cure of multiple myloma with china No. 1 Tian Xian
Liquid on MOL.  Do you have any more information on this?  How can I find out
more about it.  I have had multiple myloma for 7 years.

Thank you,
Norine Geissler

email: NGEIS4@aol.com