[MOL] Why should you work? [01227] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Why should you work?

  You may have seen this money making program on national television,where they
  were attempting to expose internet scams. When they tried this program, they
  actually made thousands of dollars!

  This is a LEGAL, MONEY-MAKING PHENOMENON! PRINT this letter read the
  directions, THEN READ IT AGAIN !!!
  You are about to embark on the most profitable and unique program you
  may ever see. Many times over, it has demonstrated and proven its
  ability to generate large amounts of cash. This program is showing fantastic
  appeal with a huge and ever-growing on-line population desirous of additional
  income. This is a legitimate, LEGAL, money-making opportunity.
  It does not require you to come in contact with people, do any hard work, and
  best of all, you never have to leave the house, except to get the mail and go to
  the bank!
  This truly is that lucky break you’ve been waiting for!
  Simply follow the easy instructions in this letter, and your financial dreams will
  come true! When followed correctly, this electronic, multi-level marketing
  program works perfectly ...l00% EVERY TIME!Thousands of people have used this
  program to:
  -   Raise capital to start their own business
  -   Pay off debts
  -   Buy homes, cars, etc.,
  -   Even retire!
  THIS IS A CHANCE OF A LIFETIME, SO DON’T PASS IT UP!

  OVERVIEW OF THIS EXTRAORDINARY ELECTRONIC MULTI-LEVEL
             MARKETING PROGRAM

  Basically, this is what we do:
  We send thousands of people a product for $5.00 that costs next to nothing to produce
  and e-mail. As with all multi-level businesses, we build our business by
  recruiting new partners and selling our products. Every state in the U.S. allows you
  to recruit new multi-level business online (via your computer). The products in this
  program are a series of four business and financial reports costing $5.00 each.
  Each order you receive via “snail mail” will include: * $5.00 cash
  *   The name and number of the report they are ordering
  *   The e-mail address where you will e-mail them the report they
     ordered.
  To fill each order, you simply e-mail the product to the buyer.
  THAT’S IT! The $5.00 is yours! This is the EASIEST electronic
  multi-level marketing business anywhere!
  FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS TO THE LETTER AND BE PREPARED TO
  REAP THE STAGGERING BENEFITS!
  I N S T R U C T I 0 N S
  This is what you MUST do:
  1. Order all 4 reports shown on the list below (you can’t sell them if
  you don’t order them).
  * For each report, send $5.00 CASH, the NAME & NUMBER OF THE REPORT

  YOU ARE ORDERING, YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS, and YOUR RETURN
  POSTAL ADDRESS (in case of a problem) to the person whose name appears on the
  list next to the report.
  *    When you place your order, make sure you order each of the four
  reports. You will need all four reports so that you can save them on
  your computer and resell them.
  *    Within a few days you will receive, via e-mail, each of the four
  reports. Save them on your computer so they will be accessible for you
  to send to the 1,000’s of people who will order them from you.
  2.   IMPORTANT-- DO NOT alter the names of the people who are listed
  next to each report, or their sequence on the list, in any way other
  than is instructed below in steps “a” through “d” or you will lose out
  on the majority of your profits. Once you understand the way this
  works, you’ll also see how it doesn’t work if you change it. Remember,
  this method has been tested, and if you alter it, it will notwork.
  a. Look below for the listing of available reports.
  b. After you’ve ordered the four reports, replace the name and address under
  REPORT #1 with your name and address, moving the one that was there down
  to REPORT #2.
  c. Move the name and address that was under REPORT #2 down to REPORT #3.
  d. Move the name and address that was under REPORT #3 down to REPORT #4.
  e. The name and address that was under REPORT #4 is removed from the list and
  has NO DOUBT collected their 50 grand.

  Please make sure you copy everyone’s name and address ACCURATELY!!!
  3.   Take this entire letter, including the modified list of names,and
  save it to your computer. Make NO changes to the instruction portion
  of this letter.
  4.   Now you’re ready to start an advertising campaign on the WORLDWIDE
  WEB! Advertising on the WEB is very, very inexpensive,and there are
  HUNDREDS of FREE places to advertise. Another avenue which you could
  use for advertising is e-mail lists. You can buy these lists for under
  $20/2,000 addresses or you can pay someone
  a minimal charge to take care of it for you. BE SURE TO START YOUR AD
  CAMPAIGN IMMEDIATELY!
  5.   For every $5.00 you receive, all you must do is e-mail them the
  report they ordered. THAT’S IT! ALWAYS PROVIDE SAME-DAY SERVICE ON
  ALL ORDERS! This will guarantee that the e-mail THEY send out, with
  YOUR name and address on it, will be prompt because they can’t
  advertise until they receive the report!
                  AVAILABLE REPORTS

         ***Order Each REPORT by NUMBER and NAME***Notes:
         -    ALWAYS SEND $5 CASH FOR EACH REPORT
        -    ALWAYS SEND YOUR ORDER VIA FIRST CLASS MAIL
       -    When sending to AUSTRALIA, MAKE SURE TO USE A SMALL-SIZED
             (3.5X6.5”)
              ENVELOPE WITH A $0.60 POSTAGE.
      -    MARK ENVELOPE (Under Return Address) “AIR MAIL ONLY”
      - Make sure the cash is concealed by wrapping it in at least two
             sheets of paper
     - On one of those sheets of paper, include: (A) the number & name of
      the report you are ordering, (b) your e-mail address, and (c) your
      postal address.
         REPORT #1 “HOW TO MAKE $250,000 THROUGH MULTI-LEVEL
             SALES”ORDER REPORT #1 FROM:
                 JRF Enterprises
                 206Pepper Ridge Cir
                  Antioch Tn
                  37013
        REPORT #2 “MAJOR CORPORATIONS AND MULTI-LEVEL SALES”ORDER
        REPORT #2
             FROM:
                  ETS Enterprises
                  2000 Mallory Ln
                  Suite 130-150
                  Franklin Tn 37067

       REPORT #3 “SOURCES FOR THE BEST MAILING LISTS”ORDER REPORT #3
       FROM:
                  RF Enterprises
                  39 Basswood Cir
                  Atlanta, Ga 30328

      REPORT #4 “EVALUATING MULTI-LEVEL SALES PLANS”ORDER REPORT
      #4 FROM:
                  Hammock and Blair
                  P0 Box 594
                  Holywood
                  BT18 OJX
                  N.Ireland U.K.

             HERE’S HOW THIS AMAZING PLAN WILL MAKE YOU $MONEY$

    Let’s say you decide to start small just to see how well it works.
    Assume your goal is to get 10 people to participate on your first level. (Placing a lot
    of FREE ads on the internet will EASILY get a larger response.) Also assume that
    Everyone else in YOUR ORGANIZATION gets ONLY 10 downline members.
    Follow this example to!
    achieve the STAGGERING results below.

   1st level >>>your 10 members with $5    $50
   2nd level>>>10 members from those 10 ($5 xl 00)     $500
   3rd level>>>10 members from those 100 ($5 x 1,000)    $5,000
   4th level>>>10 members from those 1,000 ($5 x 10,000   $50,000

   THIS IS >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>$55,550!
   Remember friends, this assumes that the people who participate only
   recruit 10 people each. Think for a moment what would happen if they
  got 20 people to participate! Most people get 100’s of
   participants!
            THINK ABOUT IT!
  Your cost to participate is practically nothing (surely you can afford
  $20). You obviously already have an internet connection and e-mail is
  FREE!!! REPORT #3 shows you the most productive methods for bulk
  e-mailing and purchasing e-mail lists. Some list & bulk e-mail vendors
  even work on trade!

  About 50,000 new people get online every month!

            ~         TIPS FOR SUCCESS ~
  1. TREAT THIS AS YOUR BUSINESS! Be prompt, professional, and follow
    the directions accurately.
  2. Send for the four reports IMMEDIATELY so you will have them when
     the orders start coming in because:
  When you receive a $5 order, you MUST send out the requested
  product/report to comply with the U.S. Postal & Lottery Laws,Title
  18,Sections 1302 and 1341 or Title 18, Section 3005 in the U.S. Code,
  also Code of Federal Regs. vol. 16, Sections 255 and 436, which state
  that “a product or service must be exchanged for money received.”
  3. ALWAYS PROVIDE SAME-DAY SERVICE ON THE ORDERS YOU
  RECEIVE.
  4. BE PERSISTENT AND patient with this program. If you follow the
  instructions exactly, the results WILL undoubtedly be SUCCESSFUL!
  * ABOVE ALL, HAVE FAITH IN YOURSELF AND KNOW YOU WILL
  SUCCEED!
           *******YOUR SUCCESS GUIDELINE*******
   Follow these guidelines to guarantee your success:
  If you don’t receive 10 to 20 orders for REPORT #1 within two weeks,
   continue advertising until you do. Then, a couple of weeks later you
  should receive at least 100 orders for REPORT #2. If you don’t,
  continue advertising until you do. Once you have received 100 or more
  orders for REPORT #2, YOU CAN RELAX, because the system is already
  working for you, and the cash will continue to roll in!

             THIS IS IMPORTANT TO REMEMBER:
  Every time your name is moved down on the list, you are placed in front
  of a DIFFERENT report. You can KEEP TRACK of your PROGRESS by watching
  which report people are ordering from you. If you want to generate more
  income, send another batch of e-mails and start the whole process again!
  There is no limit to the income you will generate from this business!
  NOTE: If you need help with starting a business, registering a
  business name, how income tax is handled, etc., contact your local
  office of the Small Business Administration (a Federal agency) for free
  help and answers to questions. Also, the Internal Revenue Service
  offers free help via telephone and free seminars about business taxes.

             *******T E S T I M 0 N I A L S”~”

 This program does work, but you must follow it EXACTLY! Especially the
 rule of not trying to place your name in a different position,it won’t
 work and you’ll lose a lot of potential income. I’m living proof that
 it works. It really is a great opportunity to make relatively easy
 money, with little cost to you. If you do choose to participate,
 follow the program exactly, and you’ll be on your way to financial
 security.
                  Sean McLaughlin, Jackson, MS

 My name is Frank. My wife, Doris, and I live in Bel-Air, MD. I am a
 cost accountant with a major U.S. Corporation and I make pretty good
 money. When I received the program I grumbled to Doris about
 receiving “junk mail.” I made fun of the whole thing, spouting my
 knowledge of the population and percentages involved. I “knew” it
 wouldn’t work. Doris totally ignored my supposed intelligence and
 jumped in with both feet. I made merciless fun of her, and was ready to
 lay the old “I told you so” on her when the thing didn’t work...well,
 the laugh was on me! Within two weeks she had received over 50
 was shocked! I was sure that I had it all figured and that it wouldn’t
 work. I AM a believer now. I have joined Doris in her “hobby.” I did
 have seven more years until retirement, but I think of the “rat race”
 and it’s not for me. We owe it all to MLM.
 Frank T., Bel-Air, MD

 I just want to pass along my best wishes and encouragement to you. Any
 doubts you have, will vanish when your first orders come in. I even
 checked with the U.S. Post Office to verify that the plan was
 legal. It definitely is! IT WORKS!!!
                Paul Johnson, Raleigh, NC

 The main reason for this letter is to convince you that this system is
 honest, lawful, extremely profitable, and is a way to get a large
 amount of money in a short time. I was approached several times before
 I checked this out. I joined just to see what one could expect in
 return for the minimal effort and money required. To my astonishment,
 I received $36,470.00 in the first 14 weeks, with money still coming in.
        Sincerely yours,
             Phillip A. Brown, Esq.

  Not being the gambling type, it took me several weeks to make up my
  mind to participate in this plan. But conservative that I am, I decided
 that the initial investment was so little that there was just no way
 that I wouldn’t get enough orders to at least get my money back. Boy,
 was I surprised when I found my medium-size post office box crammed
 with orders! For awhile, it got so over-loaded that I had tO start
 picking up my mail at the window. I’ll make more money this year than
 any 10 years of my life before. The nice thing about this deal is that
 it IS LEGAL thoughout the US and Australia! There simply isn’t a
 better investment with a faster return.
      Mary Rockland, Lansing, MI

  This program does work, but you must follow it EXACTLY! Especially the
  I had received this program before. I deleted it, but later I wondered
  if I shouldn’t have given it a try. Of course, I had no idea who to
  contact to get another copy, so I had to wait until I was e-mailed
  another program... 11 months passed then it came...I didn’t
  delete this one!...I made more than $41,000 on the first try!!
        D.    Wilburn. Muncie, IN

  This is my third time to participate in this plan. We have quit our
  jobs, and will soon buy a home on the beach and live off the interest
  on our money. The only way on earth that this plan will work for you
  is if you do it. For your sake, and for your family’s sake don’t pass
  up this golden opportunity. Good luck and happy spending!
             Charles Fairchild, Spokane, WA

  ORDER YOUR REPORTS TODAY AND GET STARTED ON YOUR ROAD TO
            FINANCIALFREEDOM!!!