[MOL] Fwd:Really dumb Halloween jokes [01222] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Fwd:Really dumb Halloween jokes

Happy Halloween one and all. I just thought I'd say hello and send
you all these "really dumb Halloween jokes."

I hope you are all prepared for the horde of trick or treaters that
will come your way this evening. We always get a ton of them at our
house.