[MOL] Rename your site "www.yourname.xx.yy" [01217] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Rename your site "www.yourname.xx.yy"

:-) YOUR GREAT SITE NEEDS A COOL NAME! (-:
:-) SIMPLE, INEXPENSIVE  or even FREE! (-:

(One-time e-mail)

Hi! Rename your website "www.yourname.xx.yy"
(xx and yy are nice syllables: in, on, to, is, com, net, usa) .
You don't need to move your existing website!

It's simple: go to my INFO PAGE, then click on the link to my HOMEPAGE.

DETAILS.
Browse my INFO PAGE at:
http://205.188.147.52/28952504#homepage
In this page you will find a LINK to my HOMEPAGE.
This will be something like: ... /6165/CLICK_HERE.html
Please ignore other information and click on this link.
It's that simple!

Thanks! And have a nice day :-)

* One time e-mail
  from an authorized reseller

End of message.

This message was sent to you by
Name: www.yourname.xx.yy
Email Address: your@iname.com
IP Address: a-mz4-3.aol.com

Using Aureate Group Mail Free Edition
Find out more about this product and try it
for free at: http://www.group-mail.com/1

This message was sent to you by
Name: www.yourname.xx.yy
Email Address: your@iname.com
IP Address: dado1865.iname.com

Using Aureate Group Mail Free Edition
Find out more about this product and try it
for free at: http://www.group-mail.com/1

This message was sent to you by
Name: www.yourname.xx.yy
Email Address: namexxyy@yournamexxyy.net